Song of my heart

by - December 10, 2010

Dedicated to Love of my Life

It was at random that we met,
You are interesting, and yes so sweet.
When I heard you
How was I to know!
That you would turn out to be the person who have the song of my heart
Yes I found the song of my heart and
I am singing like I am singing the song for the first time.
It feels me with joy and hope.
Though we rarely watched
laughter ripples
across each other face,
or huddled close next to each other,
or walked together
on an endless road
I know, in my heart that
I have found in you the song
One full of hope
That one day
Maybe you and i
Can swim the ocean and paint the sky with our love
And maybe we can have a garden
Made with happiness
And we will grow with lots of adoration
And I will paint the kitchen dear
With the color of your eyes
And I will listen to your songs
As I fall asleep in your arm.
And the dream will be a lot more real because our love will overflow
Our cups

You May Also Like

2 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology