My Sweetheart

by - March 04, 2011




Today i am writing you this note of love for you, the rain outside is pouring and beating against the window pane. It's a cold day and somehow writing this notes for you keeps me warm inside. I know they may think this is too dreamy, but I am telling you when you love someone, romance comes naturally. I love you and I just want you to know that the only dream that ever mattered has come true. In this life, I was loved by you.

Every morning when I peek out from under the sheets, I wish you good morning and sent you smile of the day. Now just finished my lunch and wanted you to know that I did imagine you sitting by my side eating my food and I trying to eat yours. I remember the way you ate heartily the food I cooked for you though it is no amazing and no good as mom cooked is.
Looking back, it still amazes me how we got here, that today in all the gloominess of the weather outside, you made it shine for me.
It was definitely a sweet weekend when you were around.
Standing at the balcony and feel the rain, the warm gesture and your compassionate touch as and when I am distracted from the midst. And the endless cuddles (baby, love it when you cuddle). You sweetly listened to me, and even to my silliest jokes, I can imagine myself as one lucky among the women in this world.
When I make mistakes, you get upset and comfort me at the same time. The way you make me laugh or smile even at times when I don’t want to. You can tell when I’m upset, and you know exactly what to do to make me feel better. When you are around, I don't feel like I need anyone else in this world.

I love your voice, your “what else”, our “who loves who more” arguments, the way you say “I love you”. If I’m grumpy you always know how to make me smile.

I hope you know, you have my love wrapped around your heart and my thoughts holding your hand through every day. I keep all the sweet thoughts to myself about you because you are simply the sweetest thing that I know.
When people ask me what do I see around me for inspiration, I find that a difficult question to answer. I like to think that the answer would be simpler, and just say it's you. But when I close my eyes, and look around me, what used to be the same dull color is not the same. When I close my eyes, no, I do not see beauty alone, I see things around me for what it is, and that makes what I have and see all the more beautiful. And it is because I have you. I have you to understand how beautiful is the life I have, how colorful the simple day to day things can become. And I begin to realize how much more beautiful life is when you're in my world. And because of that I find the question arduous to put into words. You are beautiful to me, more than you can ever know.
I wish I could tell our story to the world and I know it will be one story which is more than beautiful enough. Love you always Sweetheart.


*I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't, I can't look into your eyes without feeling that longing, you only read about in Mills and Boons. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are to me*.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology