Happiness

by - September 08, 2010






Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich, and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers - for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are. ~Osho

I am so inspired by this above statement from Osho. Most of the time we feel upset because of silly reason and in turn made our beautiful day go cranky. We are created so beautifully surrounded by beautiful nature which speaks the love and joy from heaven above. The world has lots of problems and troubles but that doesn't mean that life will end in this way. We have so many reasons to be thankful and stayed happy. Knowing how to accept life as it comes is very important for me. While I can't claim that I always stay happy in life (I wish I could :-)) I do learn by telling these few things to my near and dear ones. No. 1). Count your blessing. 2). Help as many as you can. 3) Smile as much as you can. 4)Love and be true to yourself 5)And learn to be thankful. :-)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology