Silly ME

by - September 15, 2010

Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared, I feel ignored, I feel happy, I choke on my own words, I make wishes, I have dreamed and I still want to believe anything can happen in this world, for an ordinary girl. :-)
I am silly coz I felt lazy to go to sleep even though I feel sleepy on my bed. I enjoyed being bored at times. I wanted to be loved and cared but at the same time, I get so scared to fall in love and to be in love. I feel ignored but I am ok coz I am not an attention seeker. I feel happy but I am not really good to express. I choke on my own word because I am abit reserve at times. I make wishes, a silly wishes and just feeling nice about it. I have dreamt a dream and I just love dreaming away…………….

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology