The One

by - May 09, 2011

I want to fly high like the eagle, away up in the air.
I want to bloom like the rarest flower in spring, blossom myself to be appreciated, and most beautiful of all.
I want to grow like the tree in the middle of the woods where all the animals come for rest and shelter.
I want to flow like a river that paves its way to the ocean through rocks and mountains and valleys.
I want to shine like the brightest star in the night sky, shining brightly and giving everyone a smile to remind the birth of the Savior born on Christmas night.
I want to pour and quenched the thirst of the nature like the rain in hot summer day.
I continued to think and wonder how nice it would be to known as one of the above. Then I realized that I am the one the Lord has created with the most wonderful purpose. I am the most loved child of God with the utmost responsibility and the freedom to live for His glory. Most loved by the most Supreme God and I‘ll be with Him in heaven one day.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology