Prayer

by - March 17, 2011

I always tell that i am a strong believer in the power of prayer. But I am just a pretender to what i thought i believe in. Today i found myself looking for tips and advice from the internet to help my friend who was not well. I know i am helpless and the information i got is not helping me much. My mind was racing, and i am always helpless even though i wanted to. Something inside made me realize how silly my faith is. In the bible we read and we learnt that with God we can do anything. None of us is perfect, but we are made perfect in the eye of God. And according to His word we can do anything putting our faith in Him. I may not be able to help my friend at the moment but with my little humble prayer I believe he will get all right soon.
Our God is the only God who knows our heart's desire, though our prayer are as silly as we are, He understand us. Recently i read a very nice message from one friend of mine, the message goes like this: God always likes to know again and again what you want.... It is not that he forgets your needs! But he loves to feel the sweetness of your prayer.

God never wants us to keep silent.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology