The crazy trip

by - July 05, 2011








Hi, i am back from the trip to Ladakh and if you ask me how was it!!! I would say that was a crazy trip. I had seen amazing places and landscape, I crawl my way to the 2nd highest motorable road in the world. Been there and have felt it..the highness of being at the top of the world. I have felt the snow fall for the first time in my life. Walked on a steep (very very steep) muddy road in the middle of the night using only blurry shimmering light from mobile phone. Seen all those romantic and amazing places which you saw only in postcard and movies. The rivers with crystal clear water, green pasture at the side with the black beauty horses grazing, snowy mountains and those beautiful wild flowers were some of the views which still remain in my mind today and will remain forever. We missed non-vegs like lots... I have never felt such a huge craving for pork and bamboo shoot in my life like i did there in Leh. We started our journey on 28th Tuesday night, reached Manali on the next day at around 11:30 am and set off for Leh through Rotang Pass at 2:00pm. We got stuck at Rotang for 6 hrs in the middle of the night because of land slide, and reach Leh on 30th Thursday evening 9:00 pm. According to what we plan, we were suppose to reach in the morning but anyway, we had all the hard and dangerous crazy experience in this journey.



We spend two nights and two days at Leh, visit Shanti Stupa, Pangong Lake and drive around the city. It was one of the most tiresome yet crazy experience i had. I am glad i have visited one of 'my dream place to visit'. Now our next target is Daman and Diu.



PS: I have did it in India and washed it in China - Azei, Injiana, Gaigun, Asana, Tingku and Suai.



You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. the nature is magnificient,the gals r daring,the trips are crazy,the wind was chilled,yet they servive wit the memories of ladakh...nyc thots there sist.bt i missed all the fun wit all the charing charo mei chabuan kung lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. supr cool!!! loved it.MUST HAVE BEEN *SO MUCH FUN*...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well di anonymous on top is me..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. its true..Really Amazing....for life time record:YOU DEEP REAL CLEAN IN CHINA:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...dis is really fantastic...never saw dis side of u christopher :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone. Love all the comments

    ReplyDelete

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology