He created all things beautiful

by - July 13, 2011



God is beautiful. He created all things beautiful, and I am beautiful too, wonderfully, and fearfully He created me. He constantly thinks about me. As I write this, I look up and asked ' Are You thinking about me now, God? What are you thinking about me now?'

I was watching a testimony of a girl who sees herself ugly. She prayed if God can break through in her and let her see herself the way He sees her. As she pray,  she was touched and God had delivered her completely from the ugly thought she had about her appearance.
It is really amazing, how wonderful God and his creation are amazing. Everything comes from Him and He created all things beautiful with a purpose.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology