Pressure, tension and discipline

by - November 27, 2012

I know by writing one post, I should not be saying I did my 2012 resolution!.... At the beginning of the new year 2012 I have taken resolutions - 'To read more and Write more' is one of it, but this is the least I practice it. In fact, I didn't write at all this year. Now it's almost the end of the year and this keep poking in my mind that I didn't write anything. Therefore here I am to write about a quote that pressures me to visit my blog. Well today as I sat down to read 'My Daily Insights' from AsAManThinketh.net by Vic and Lisa Johnson, I came across a quote which says 'You never will be the person you can be if pressure, tension, and discipline are taken out of your life' ~James G. Bilkey. It struck a chord with me, we all felt pressure and tension in life, but only those who took it positively and work hard get positive results. We are all blessed with the strength to face life's difficult times, with wisdom to choose wisely and courage to carry on. And yes, the pressure and tension I am facing today will make me strong, to be a better-disciplined person in life. Many of us have put off living life for tomorrow, taking it easy, sacred of the judgment that may follow.... My friend lets face it, believing that how big the pressure is and how difficult the road is...there is always a silver lining to every cloud.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology