About Me.

by - February 16, 2013

                                                                         
HELLO, YOU.

I am Phiangailiu. My mom calls me Ageina, as my short name. My friends call me Christie. I am the middle one in my siblings. We are four daughters and one son.
I live in New Delhi, India.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. He is the truth and the Life for everyone. Without Him I am nothing. Jesus loves me and I believe He is my only salvation and hope. I am chosen and called to be His child. I know about His unconditional love and forgiveness through His amazing grace.

I love writing. This is something I've loved since I was in elementary school when I would write letters and maintain dairy with lots of memories of different events. I started blogging for about 6 years now and I am working as much as I could to improve my writings.

I love music. I love all kinds of music, but lately, Chris Tomlin, Hillsongs, and Adele have been my favorite.

God's grace and forgiveness and his second chances just astound me. What an everlasting love! I’ve been broken. I am broke.
I’ve been both.
But…
I always find the way back because of God's grace.
Back to the stage where my heart glows with Joy. Back to the faith, I have found in Him. Back to Trust and Love, He assured me.

I love my Mom who is one of the strongest women in my life. The more I get older the more I get amazed thinking of her.
I am crazy about people who love to worship God and are zealous about worshipping Jesus and exalting Him for who He is. I admire people who are kind. 'Kindness' even in a small way impress me at alot. As Lisa Unger quoted "Kindness, I think, comes from learning hard lessons well, from falling and picking yourself up. It comes from surviving failure and loss. It implies an understanding of the human condition, forgives its many flaws and quirks.”
Kindness helps me remember the compassionate heart of God my Heavenly Father who suffered and died for me.

I am a foodie sweetheart and I enjoy cooking too. I love everything about orange.
I love my life and all the events I have been through. This blog is very personal to me, they are my life experiences, my thoughts, and blessings I received from my Father. This blog is about Love and Friendship of my life, the amazing Grace, and the greatest Love from my heavenly Father. I pray that you will get inspired by God through this blog. I will be very happy to see your feedback and comment. :)



.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful blog. Continue to keep writing and keep spreading the love of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words and encouragement dear anonymous friend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christie! So glad to meet you. Seeing a woman of faith sharing God's love in many ways is very inspiring :) -Tasha-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tasha for you encouragement. God bless you 🤗

      Delete
  5. nice blog and nice
    you too
    keep it up
    spread your ideas

    ReplyDelete

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology