2014 Easter Sunday

by - April 19, 2014

Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus my Saviour. In Christ alone my hope is found, He is my light, my strength, my song. Today I stand in this cornerstone, this solid ground because of Him.
He is my comforter, my everything. I stand in His love and I am so blessed that He calls me His own. I thank Him for reminding me that I am the daughter of the Heavenly Father, that I am the princes of the most high King. He is generous in mercy and slow to anger. He plan and lead my life everyday, promising me every goodness for my future. He commands my destiny. I am His and He is mine

I am bought with the precious blood of Christ
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
'Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I stand.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology