His Plan and not mine

by - April 14, 2014

2014! Oh, what a year to start. God has his ways to do things for our life. He will let us walk through the rough path so that we may seek him, humble ourselves self, and come close to Him. My top prayer request at the beginning of this year was to help me to seek a closer relationship with Him. I have prayed for a strong relationship in Him and He separated from me the one person with whom I am closest, the one with whom I depend on the most, the one with whom my lives revolve around. Yes, God did separate this one person from me. He leads away from the one person from my life so that I seek and come closer to Him. Because He knew my relation with Him is not mature enough and unless I completely put Him first in everything of my life, I will not grow. Being a broken heart person I fight with lots of unhealthy emotions and negative thoughts everyday; It was not easy, of course it was not easy at all but God grace was with me through all this. I learnt so much from His word and from this phase. He showed me all the amazing promises he has promised for my life. He heal me emotionally and spiritually and lead me everyday. He bless me to make sense out of this purpose and it did not take me long to realise that this is God doing great things in my life.
I wish I have the faith of Abraham who trust God even to the extend of sacrificing the life of his only son.
I wish I have the patience of Joseph who endured all the pains and emotions when his own brothers sold him for 20 pieces of silver to the caravan who were passing by. He believed in God's promise and he wait patiently for God's glory in His life.

I fight with my negative thinking and unhealthy emotions everyday and through God's strength i win more than I loose. I discovered who my enemy is and I discovered what brings joy and peace to my spirit and my soul. I am learning and trusting God and His plan for my life. I have my heart's desire for my future and I have prayed about it, I have a strong faith that God is working on my prayer but I also trust His wills, for He promised me in His word - Isaiah 55:8 & 9 God says "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways" "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts".
I have committed myself to be only His and live faithfully in spirit, body, and soul. I have taken my stand and I am gonna stand strong until God send his breakthrough for my prayer and for my heart's desire. I trust in His faithfulness, I trust in His plan and I believe everything is taken care by Him. I am waiting in the Lord and I am happy that my hope is in Him, who is faithful and trustworthy.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology