YOU ARE WELCOME TO SHARE MY COUCHE IF

by - September 20, 2010




you have a good sense of humor and laugh with me at all my jokes.
you let me have my freedom to make silly mistakes.
you care and be with me at my worst.
you stay with me in the kitchen while I cook food for us.
you can help me clean my feet and paint my nails sometimes.
you sing along with me when listening to my favorite songs.
you let me surprise you on your Birthday.
you remember me on my Birthday.
you let me poke into you as and when I miss you.
you love keeping a clean bed and clean washroom.
you enjoy having food in a beautiful cutlery.
you smell fresh always.
you smile at me as often as possible to teach me how to smile as often as possible.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology