In love with Imperfection.

by - October 21, 2010



This has been on my mind lately... My life would be so imperfect without all the imperfections of my day to day life.
I am glad I struggled and learned how to live life. I am glad I am brought up by a single parent; my mom who is one strong woman, standing there right behind me. I am glad I don't depend on anyone but took decisions independently, though I'm not really aware of what the outcomes gonna be.

I love my life the way it is, with its imperfections and unpredictability. Sometimes it could be the worst like:
You oversleep and You are late for an important meeting
Vehicles you are traveling breaks down or there is traffic when you had calculated your time how you will reach the destination right on time. Wear to the office without ironing cloth. Having a bad hair day. Flank an exam or get less than you had expected. Your boss complaint that you aren’t meeting your targets, or that you are not being competent.
Having drama with friends, and you wonder where that just came from.
Getting a pimple on your face, and scars from your clumsiness. Not having enough saving even to treat yourself on a birthday because you have to spend for family members
Cooking the best dish from whatever left food and having heartily.

End up broke at the end of almost every month. And etc.

All these scenarios make life more interesting, it gives me a reason to live and smile... because the following day I will be laughing about it or giving a tale to interested parties. Thank God for my imperfectly perfect life.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology