I am :)

by - June 20, 2014

I am happy and I know its all because of Him. I have nothing much in my mind to write today but all i know in my heart is that 'I am Happy'.

My Father has been teaching me so many things, new personality, new character, new mindset, new feelings and new spiritual life. I know i still am not yet there, but my journey is and has been going great. There are low and high, dark and bright, sweet and bitter. In every dimensions, in every parts, even in the silliest One my Father is always there.

Psalm 23: 3&4 is my journey. It says " He refreshes and restores my life; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yes, though I walk through the valley of shawdow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

We are all in our journey, and if we ask our Father to lead us by submitting our life and our journey He will guide us. He will reveal Himself through His love and compassion that He is the Father and we are His child. He is always and always there, waiting and expecting us to come to Him.

Psalm 139:16 says our life 's journey are already written down in God's book. I believed when God created us He must have planned and thought wisely, lovingly and very meticulously about our life, our days and every sec we are living now. Yet we go away from His plan and that's how we got into the trouble of this world.

But if we seek God and submitt our ways to Him we have Psalm 23:6 "Surely only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord shall be my dwelling place."

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology