2015 the year that was.

by - January 16, 2016

I am so thankful to my Father for 2015. It was an incredible year. One of the happiest year for me. And today as I look back, I have no words other than a heart brimming with joy and thankfulness, and a sweet smiling face.  I am filled with estacy going through what I have written down on my dairy at the starting of the year, claiming God's promise and speaking out the faith I have in Him.

Date 15-01-2015, thursday 6:45pm
This year 2015 will be my year. I have the promise from my Father. This year gonna be a great year. A year for every opportunity to LOVE and THANK MY HEAVENLY FATHER, a year to REFLECT HIS LIKENESS in me and bring Family and friends closer to Him. A year of door openning for every opportunities, a year of realisation for every responsibilities in my life, a year of total victory over the broken past, a year to give back laughter and joy to all my friends who have supported me during my broken days, a year of BIG leap on faith.

Though I may have done only a few or may not have done anything at all for God in the year, He has done so much for me.
I praise Jesus my Father, my Saviour, my King and for all He is to me.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology