The Letter

by - November 11, 2015

When I sat down to write this blog, my mind was completely blank, not even blur it's blank 🙄🙄!!!!!! I couldn't imagine myself that I have no idea what my man should be like. I realised that, maybe because I am not certain about the kind of man I would want to get married with. Of course I know what I like in man and I can guess what good husband could be like. But somehow I couldn't put it down into words.
And so I kept this topic in the draft for some more days.
The last few days and today, I have been remembering the prayers I always say for my future partner. I have been praying to God that He will bless my future husband to love Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father, whole heartedly and learn to put Him first in everything. I have prayed that he will have a cheerful and joyful spirit so that he is someone who knows how to make everyone happy and joyful by his presence. I have been asking that God will bless him with wisdom to delight in God's truth and righteousness in every steps of his life. I have been praying that God will help him to have a kind and loving spirit so that all his family and friends receive love and kindness from him in times of happiness, sadness and trouble. I have been praying that God will help him to be a person who is good in encouraging others to walk in truth for Gods glory, and that he may be the light in others life.
I have been praying that he is sincere and loyal in his work and career today so that his future will be bright and fruitful.
I know deep in my heart that my Father will definitely blessed me with a husband who is far more blessed than I have been asking and praying. For I have His word telling me that 'His thoughts and plans are higher and bigger than mine Isaiah 55:9', that 'He has already planned and recorded every steps of my life and He keeps thinking about me and working on me Psalm 139: 16&17.

With all the prayers in my heart I decided to continue the blog 'Letter to my future husdband'. I am not sure where and how to start but I would want my husband to read this letter someday and it goes like this.
My beloved,
Firstly, I would like to thank our Heavenly Father for sending you in my life. Today I can proudly witness to others that you are the answer to my prayer some years back. I am so thankful that you Love God and always put Him first in your life. You always help me to seek a closer relationship with Him. You guided me in every steps of my spiritual life. I admire the way you love God and our family. I am so thankful that you are someone who is always cheerful at heart and spread joy wherever you go. I have many weaknesses and failure but you are always there smiling at me and pulling me back to stand straight and strong. I love that I can be myself with you, a bit crazy, clumsy and funny. You know how to make me smile when I am sad and low. You love to grab me and hug me to calm me down when I am angry and got mad. Thank you for accepting me as I am. I love you for being a foodie just like me, heartily enjoying every meal I cooked. You love helping me in every family activities, you love to be clean and tidy. You love me to smell nice and fresh. I love you for taking every responsibilities of our family and working hard to make all of us happy and content. I will always try to bring out the best in you. I will always stay committed to you whatever it comes and I will love you with my whole heart. We know there will be sunny days and rainy days in our life. We will always try to remember how much God loves us and how much He has done for us. I want to be and will always try my best to be your joy and your happiness through Jesus Christ when you feel down because of life's problem and responsibilities. We will be a family spreading the Love of Jesus Christ, the Joy and Peace and Hope today and always. We will be a blessing for others in times of trouble through Jesus Christ who is our Saviour and supplier.
We and our beautiful kids will love singing the joy and goodness of our father and praise his glory in every day of our life. I am excited to grow together day be day with you in God's love and grace. I am excited to grow old with you as a couple who are remember as generous, kind, sweet, lovely, peaceful and joyful through the help of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I will always love you and respect you for loving me as a husband, guiding me as my spiritual guardian, and appreciating all what I am to you.
And I look forward to the days when our kids will be happy and content with us and living in the fear of the Lord which is beginning of wisdom.
With love and prayers.
- I want you to love the Lord as much as you love me. I want to be a wife who encourage you in loving the Lord and serving Him in what ever way you can, and rather not restrain you from serving Him.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Travelling Diaries

Pages - Menu

Travelling

Technology